CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Title: Automotive Technician
Description: Provides quality services to customer vehicles in the areas of inspection, diagnosis and repair utilizing the expertise attained through ASE Certifications and/or years of automotive repair experience. Provides explanations as necessary of needed repairs to employees and customers in a courteous and friendly manner. Minimizes customer complaints through the provision of thorough yet time-effective repair services. Able to work independently of others, while also assisting collaboratively with peers. Ensure that shop equipment is maintained in top working condition, and adheres to shop safety and environmental practices. Operates equipment and customer vehicles safely and responsibly. Must carry a valid drivers license.
As a Technician, you will diagnose and repair automotive systems. Activities include:
- Assisting other technicians in performing technical activities where necessary.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses, needed service and repairs to non-mechanical individuals, which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat bay area.
- Never put money ahead of people.
- Keep Families Safe
Please Download Application
Email the completed application along with a resume
Contact Us About This Job
Title: Store Manager
Service Manager Job Description
- Perform Service Advisor duties throughout the customer experience.
- Perform duties normally associated with supervisory positions, such as hiring, training, evaluation, and disciplinary counseling of all on-site employees, under the direction of ownership.
- Conduct staff meetings on a regular basis. ie. Monday meetings.
- Attends management meetings when scheduled.
- Provides additional training when necessary.
- Maintains open and clear communication with the staff and owners.
- Develops an integral team that effectively sells the quality and professionalism of the Company.
- Represents the company in a professional manner at all times.
- Ensures the completion of various daily, weekly and monthly reports in a timely and accurate manager.
- Review reports and makes operating recommendations to Owner.
- Reviews payroll and payroll related forms; discusses exceptions and unusual circumstances with staff and approves/disapproves as appropriate.
- Supports overall marketing efforts and offers input and suggestions.
- Handles all warranty/disputes with vendors and customers.
Contact Us About This Job