Vehicles can require a lot of maintenance and upkeep at times. A needed brake repair is one of the most important services on your vehicle. There are three guidelines to consider that will help make brake repair easier to understand.
• First, do some research on the type of repair recommended by your brake shop.
• Secondly, ask questions about the parts that will be replaced, the cost of the work, and about the warranty on parts and labor.
• Third, have a written checklist of any problems you are experiencing and what you want to have done.
If you follow the guidelines above, you will know that you will be receiving quality brake serviceensuring that you can drive with confidence in your vehicle.
Here are several questions to ask your brake repair specialist that will help you know what to look for relating to your braking system:
- What sounds or noises will tell me there's an issue with my brakes?
- How will it feel while driving my car with a brake problem?
- What maintenance is needed, and how often?
- How much does it cost for brake maintenance?
- Do you offer packaged deals on these services when I will need them? How much does each cost?
- Which brand and type of brake replacement parts does my vehicle need, and how long will they last?
For answers to your questions about brake repair options, contact our ASE Certified technicians at Kestner Automotive today for more information about brake service and to schedule an appointment. Our auto shop proudly serves residents in Lexington, SC, and the surrounding area.