Every vehicle owner will at some point need to visit an auto repair shop for service and repair on their vehicle. Most are a little cautious wondering what kind of service they will receive. Here are a few ideas to consider that will help you find a reliable auto repair shop that values their customers as well as their mechanics.
• Ask for referrals from your friends - A referral by a satisfied customer is one of the best ways to find an auto repair shop.
• Do a little surfing - Search for auto repair services in your area on the internet and read the reviews and the responses the company makes, especially their responses to negative reviews. This shows that the company values their customers and their reputation.
• Visit the Shop - The certificates and cleanliness show that the shop takes pride in their quality of service. Visit the shop before you schedule an appointment and answer these questions:
- Is it clean?
- Do the mechanics keep up-to-date on techniques?
- Are there any certificates, such as ASE, displayed?
Auto repair that is done right the first time helps prevent comebacks and dissatisfied customers. It may be worth paying a little more or driving a little further to make sure your vehicle receives the best auto repair service possible.
Looking for a reliable auto repair shop? Contact our ASE Certified technicians at Kestner Automotive today for more information about our auto repair services and to schedule an appointment. Our auto shop proudly serves residents in Columbia, SC, and the surrounding area.